How to get Solodyn Coupons Discounts
Pay no more than $35 for your prescription of Solodyn with the Medicis Medisave Program. Eligible patients will save on any of the Solodyn prescriptions:
- Solodyn (minocycline HCL) ER Tablets 55mg
- Solodyn (minocycline HCL) ER Tablets 65mg
- Solodyn (minocycline HCL) ER Tablets 80mg
- Solodyn (minocycline HCL) ER Tablets 105mg
- Solodyn (minocycline HCL) ER Tablets 115mg
This offer is good for 3 fills of prescription Solodyn as long as you meet the Solodyn coupons discounts eligibility requirements. To see the Medicis Medisave Program Eligibility Requirements and to get your Solodyn CouponĀ
What is Solodyn? What is Solodyn Used For?
Solodyn is an antibiotic related to the class of tetracycline drug. If you are allergic to tetracyclines do not take this medication. Solodyn is a prescription acne medication that helps to treat moderate and sever acne vulgaris. This medication is used in patients ranging in age from 12 on up. Solodyn does not work on non-inflamed acne or acne that is not red looking.
Solodyn may be prescribed for something else that is not listed on the medication guide, always talk to your doctor before taking any medications.
Common Solodyn Side Effects
This is a list of a few common Solodyn side effects:
- dizziness, tired feeling, spinning sensation
- joint or muscle pain
- discoloration of you skin or nails
- mild nausea, mild diarrhea, upset stomach
- mild skin rash or itching
- swollen tongue, discoloration of your gums
- vaginal itching or discharge
This is not a complete list of Solodyn side effects. Always talk to you doctor or healthcare provider about any and all concerns when taking ANY medication side effects. You can always report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. Or you can report online to the FDA Safety Information and Adverse Event Reporting Program, to report a suspected drug side effect……..
Solodyn should not be used if you are allergic to minocyclin or ANY tetracycline antibiotics. This medication can cause harm to an unborn child, so do not take while pregnant or breast feeding. In children 8 years or younger Solodyn can cause permanent greying and or yellowing of teeth.