Erivedge Copay Card

Erivedge Copay Card ~ Patient Assistance Card

The Erivedge copay card is a manufacturer discount card that will help with your Erivedge copay.  Erivedge copay card will cover 80% of your copay you will be responsible for the other 20%, up to $100 of your copay.  There is a limited amount of coverage on the Erivedge copay card of $24,000 per year.



Erivedge Patient Assistance Program

If you are uninsured or underinsured you may be eligible for the Erivedge Patient Assistance program called The Genentech Access to Care Foundation.  This Erivedge foundation helps those in need to receive their medication for FREE.  Check it out to see if your eligible.

Find out more about the

Erivedge is the first oral medicine approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to treat advanced basal cell carcinoma (BCC). It is prescribed when surgery or radiation are not treatment options.  Erivedge is a pill that you can take by mouth once a day for your advanced BCC.

my09net

my09net wrote 255 posts

Post navigation